Laurel Dining Table
Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, the simple lines of the Laurel dining table bring the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home.
The Laurel’s table top features rounded corners, and soft bull-nosed edges, which beautifully show off the color and grain of the bamboo material. The Laurel provides your guests with plenty of unobstructed legroom, complete with gently splayed legs, which elegantly taper towards the floor.
Suitable for small spaces and large, and expandable to fit the whole family, the smartly scaled 64” table extends to a full 84 inches with the addition of a self-storing butterfly extension leaf. After guests depart, the leaf easily folds up and stores neatly under the table top.
Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, and shown in classic caramelized finish. No stain is used in the production, the color is achieved through the process of caramelizing the natural sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Laurel dining collection makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
64″-84″L 36″W 30″H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- Contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
- Cable assisted ball bearing table glide
- Self-storing butterfly extension leaf
- Easy Assembly
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent wood forests.