Skol Bar and Counter Stools
Caramelized with Leather
Referencing the simple lines of the 50s and 60s, Greenington’s Skol bar stool contrasts warm sustainable bamboo with top grain black leather. No stain is used; the rich caramelized color is achieved using earth friendly heat and pressure. The comfortable and inviting Skol offers a hand crafted oval shaped seat of triply ply laminated bamboo; sturdy splayed legs and well placed foot rests. The tapered legs and cross pieces are thickest where they need to support load-bearing joints, and gracefully become more slender as the design allows. Manufactured to meet the demands of both commercial or residential use, the Skol is strong, sturdy and supremely comfortable seating available in two heights; an ideal perch for a residential kitchen island or as a stylish bar chair for public spaces.
Shown in caramelized finish. No stain is used, the appealing caramelized color is achieved with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
Expertly crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo, one of the planet’s most sustainable and rapidly renewable resources; Greenington’s counter and barstools make it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
18″W 14″D 26″H
18″W 14″D 30″H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- Available in counter and bar heights
- Upholstered leather seat
- Ships fully assembled, two stools per box
- Non-skid floor protectors
- Earth friendly, sustainable and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees