Currant Extension Dining Table
Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, the simple lines of the Currant dining table bring the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home.
The Currant’s table top features a sleek reversed semi bull-nosed edge, which beautifully show off the color and grain of the bamboo material. The solid bamboo trestle style base provides your guests with plenty of unobstructed legroom, complete with angled legs, which elegantly taper towards the floor.
Suitable for small spaces and large, and expandable to fit the whole family, the 72” table extends to a full 92 inches with the addition of a leaf.
Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, and shown in classic caramelized finish. No stain is used, the color is achieved through the process of caramelizing the natural sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Currant dining collection makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
72″-92″L 36″W 30″H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- Contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
- Solid bamboo table base
- Cable assisted ball bearing table glide
- Easy Assembly
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere