Cypress Queen Bed
Expertly crafted in earth friendly bamboo, Greenington’s Cypress queen bed features a sleek, modern silhouette,and upholstered headboard rich espresso leather. Hand finished in dark Havana, the tall tapered legs rise to meet an elegantly arched headboard, beautifully mirrored on the sweeping curved footboard and side rails.
Designed to be used with a mattress only, the Cypress platform bed features a solid bamboo European slat system, eliminates the need for a box spring, and provides constant ventilation for your mattress, with generous space for storage under the bed frame. Greenington’s tough metal to metal connecting hardware withstands multiple bed assemblies with ease. Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King sizes.
Shown in Havana finish, variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The coordinating Cypress bedroom chests feature contemporary styling, clean lines and beautifully rounded edges. All Greenington chests are fully assembled, and beautifully finished on all four sides. Each drawer box is constructed in solid bamboo using English dovetail joinery and feature recessed pulls, hidden under mount drawer glides, and soft closing drawers. Greenington combines beautiful design, rich colors and a winning sustainability story.
67″W 87″L 13 1/2”FB 45 1/2”HB
84″W 87″L 13 1/2”FB 45 1/2”HB
79″W 91 1/4 “L 13 1/2”FB 45 1/2”HB
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- European slat system, no box spring needed
- Solid Moso bamboo slats
- Easy to use connected slats, lock into place
- Coordinating case goods fully assembled and beautifully finished on all 4 sides
- Earth friendly, sustainable and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees